dimanche 26 juin 2016

There's strange mode in an customized android kernel

I found really interesting bug in one korean android forum. This strange kernel is for Samsung Galaxy Alpha Exynos(SM-G850S/K/L) and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Exynos(SM-N910S/K/L). Some users say that their phone goes to download mode when they reboots and their phone can't boot properly.
Also, synapse tool becomes really slow. I found some common thing in their synapse screenshot. In their synapse screen shot, synapse is telling that they, whose phone goes to download mode, is blacklist id. At first, I don't know what is blacklist id. So, I checked blacklist id's reply, and thread with the kernel developer. I found that who is in blacklist id, shared kernel file privately, or they have trouble like argument with the developer.
I was really curious about how blacklist id was working.
I searched the kernel source code, and i get some clue about blacklist id mode.
In my figure, first when phone boots, phone usually communicate by lte or wifi. At that time, a phone who installed this custom kernel communicates with the developers server.
In his server, there is blacklist id list. If phone founds that phone's owner's id is in blacklist id in developer server, phone zerofills kernel partition automatically.
I don't know how phone can find if owner is in blacklist or not, maybe, a kernel can check owner's google or naver(a search engine which is mostly used by korean) account by accessing to google or naver app.
I'm wondering if it is violating GPL License, or laws in every country.
What should i do?
This is kernel developer's github. Please view 5430_slte_new, slte_cm13, 5433_trelte_mm branch. http://ift.tt/291bBgz
This is a mirror link of github which i imported. http://ift.tt/28UwR3X


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/291bQs1
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire