samedi 26 mars 2016

Dead Nexus 5?

I just got this very neatly used 32GB Nexus 5 and on arrival yesterday afternoon it worked well except for the reboot problem the seller indicated. I flashed stock all over and rooted and installed ElementalX kernel for tap to wake and everything was going well, until last night when it just up and died on me. I thought maybe the battery was drained and I plugged it on the charger. It wasn't charging so I left it overnight. On waking up the phone is still dead. Doesn't charge, doesn't boot, nothing. I've opened it up, disassembled it to check all the parts, and everything looks fine. I also tested the battery by touching the tip of my tongue to the connector and I got the normal tingy feeling indicating the battery still has juice in it. I also checked the two LDIs and they are all still white; no water damage. I'm just at my wit's end now and considering getting another motherboard if that would fix it, but I just want to ask if there is any hope through any kind of fix before I commit to getting a new motherboard.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1PxVoXV
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire