mercredi 30 mars 2016

Battery drain in Alarm (screen on)

Hi,
I really like the alarm/clock app on the Nexus 6. I don't use snooze but i set up like 10+ alarms for waking up in the morning. Sometimes I cannot wake up and the alarm just stays ringing after every 10 minutes. Today, I woke up late meaning alarms kept ringing for long with screen on obviously. Then, I noticed that my battery had gone from 100 to about 61 when I was in office and battery stats showed about 1 plus hour of Screen on time which was weird because i didnt use the phone that much then I realised it might have been the alarm. But 40% battery drain is too much. Any suggestions on this? Maybe how to keep screen off when alarm is ringing?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1PESwsn
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire