jeudi 31 mars 2016

No service with valid sim card

Hi everyone,

I'm having a very bad issue with my Nexus 5.

Last week, my mobile network stopped working, always displaying "No service".
The sim card was still recognized, since I had to enter my pin code after each reboot.
So I tried to put my sim card in a friend's phone, and it worked perfectly on his.
Next, I called Google tech support to get some information and they simply sent me another Nexus 5 to solve the issue.

The thing is, I'm having the same issue with the new phone, but it's even worse.
The sim card is not recognized at first when I reboot the phone.
After I put it out and in once, it asks me for my pin code. And then, I get the "No service" again.
If I try to make a call it says : "Turn off airplane mode to make a call" (see attached screenshot). I tried to turn it on and off, nothing works.
I must precise that the network worked as a charm with the new phone for 3 days and then nothing.
I tried several sim cards from different service providers, and I get the exact same issue every time. and boot in safe mode but i get the no service again

Here is my configuration :

Android 6.0.1
Security patch level : 1 january. 2016
Baseband version : M8974A-2.0.50.2.28
Build number number : MMB29S

Is anyone having this issue ?

Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UwCl8s
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire