samedi 26 mars 2016

What's your settings? ^-^ Please respond A.S.A.P!

Hi there and thank you for checking this thread out, Alrighty let's get started.

So, I own the Sprint G920P Samsung S6 Phone and since i've been used to the stock version of the rom with hardly any tweaks i took a huge step into rooting it and losing KNOX.

Which wasn't entirely a big deal to me and so i took even more procedures to boost it furthermore into this nice tweaking world of Custom Settings.

So, i'd like to know what are your best settings to make this phone become its top notch self.

I have a few Things running on my device and i'd like a comparison or if you might have any suggestions or tips that i could probably end up using. ^-^ anything helps.

--My specs ---

Correct me if i may be wrong or if i am in need of an updated version for this Rom i'm running or the settings, i have pre downloaded.

I'm currently running on G920P
OL1 Rom ( basically stock then to become) (rooted)
I'm also running Twrp 2.8.7.0
BETA SuperSU 2.67
used CF-Auto-Root-zerofltespr-zerofltespr-smg920p.tar to continue with i, everyting works fine
and then commenced flashing the hacker-kernel-SM-G920P-V12-su_266

but i have no idea what tweaks to do for the kernel considering , im still a n00b to that part or aspect but i have the basics of flashing and installing drivers running some twrp stuff.

i also have XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4
with this only working flashed file that worked for me
xposed-v75-sdk22-tw-arm64-custom-build-by-wanam-20151008

i used Xposed for Snapchat, Youtubes Adaway and Xinstaller for apps

My configuration.
Snapchat -
9.17.1.0

Xposed -
75 wanam 20151008 - seems to work best for me on both roms instead of v79.

Snapprefs -
1.6.2

is there anything i could do to upgrade or change the following? i use my phone mostly for listening to music, streaming videos and taking pictures or videos in 1080p60 or uhd with the cinema 4k app every now and then and my battery drains fast.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MsXKg9
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire