samedi 26 mars 2016

[How to] Nexus 4 Unlock bootloader, Install TWRP and root

Hello,
I am a noob at all the rooting stuff, my phone is also rooted with kingroot. But I cannot even call it a root. So I want to Root my Nexus 4 Manually and install SuperSu. When we install SuperSu from twrp, and when we open it, do we get promted to update binary? I have seen a lot of videos on YouTube and they say to install the Android SDK, but which one, on the SDK site, there are 2 options, SDK package and SDK standalone Tools, which to download.
I've downloaded the TWRP and SuperSu on my PC, but to do the rooting we need the SDK. On the other side, I have a big fear of brick, cause I am not that rich to afford a new phone, cause Nexus 4 costed me a tidy pocket. So please give me a way to Root my phone manually and safely from Brick.
Waiting for Reply


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MsXJbR
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire