jeudi 1 septembre 2016

Kali Nethunter for Nexus 5x/bullhead

Since the current version of Kali Nethunter (3.0) doesn't currently have an official build for the Nexus 5x (bullhead), I decided to do a build for it.
I created packages for Android 6.x (Marshmallow) and for Android 7 (Nougat). One has the full-chroot and one has the minimal-chroot.
I'll be creating updated builds once a week, both complete install zips and update zips.

I have installed and tested the marshmallow-kalifs-full version running Blissrom and CM13, but I have not had a chance to test the nougat versions yet.
If you have any issues, or questions post it and I'll try and get back to you asap.

The offical Kali Nethunter webpage is located here: http://ift.tt/1GHaNlf

Marshmallow builds

Nethunter-bullhead-marshmallow-kalifs-full-20160901.zip (739mb)

Nethunter-bullhead-marshmallow-kalifs-minimal-20160901.zip (197mb)

Nougat builds

Nethunter-bullhead-nougat-kalifs-full-20160901.zip (739mb)

Nethunter-bullhead-nougat-kalifs-minimal-20160901.zip (197mb)

Uninstaller

nethunter-uninstaller-20160901.zip (1kb)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bXvrKM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire