jeudi 1 septembre 2016

Cyanogenmod 12.1 for Galaxy Tab 3 T211

Hello everyone, good night. I have two devices Galaxy tab 3 T211 and Moto E2 4G. I try to build CM12.1, but I don't get success for one reason, my laptop don't Support 64 bits OS, the socket is 478.
I need help to build it to see many people happy with the OS upgrade for Tab 3 T211, the device have source code, but the hardware is very different, the CPU is PXA986 Dual Core 1,2GHZ and GPU is GC Vivante 1000 (Dual GPU), it seem capable to run many games with the tegra extension and Mali extension, Adreno and powervr get graphics error or glitch.
So any dev here have experience with cyanogenmod with many devices, please I will aprecciatte your help and many users will too.
Gr8nole made CM11, but He stopped the work with this device.
Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bO0Zzi
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire