jeudi 1 septembre 2016

Help with Rooting, Flashing, & Unlocking Bootloader For LG Rebel LTE (L44VL)

I just bought this phone about 2wo weeks ago, & it's actually not a bad for a Tracfone. It runs on version 5.1.1. But forget specs lol. It's currently not activated, & I'm not so sure if that matters when it comes to the actual process of Rooting. I downloaded KingRoot, but I seen that before Rooting I would have to unlock the bootloader. So I followed the procedures only to stumble upon something wasn't right.. I couldn't put my phone in either fastboot, download, or recovery mode.. No matter what I did. I've tried every guide & forum, but nothing. I finally called my service provider to see if they could figure out what the problem was. They came to tell me that I wasn't going to be able to access those features until I activate the phone. (which sounds really suspicious & stupid) I noticed I can access safe mode. What sounds more suspect is that I have to pay for a plan just to activate it, which I never had to do with a phone before. Nevertheless, to sum it all up.. Is there an actual way around this craziness? :confused: I never had to go thru this much to root a phone. :( I honestly feel like there is no point of having an android without unleashing it's true potential. Please, any help would be great. :fingers-crossed:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bWTgAu
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire