jeudi 1 septembre 2016

boot.img incorrect -> lost Wifi features, how to get correct boot.img back?

Hello,

I had the intention to install CM13 on my newly purchased Mi5 (that came with "MIUI 7.3.4.0 Global stable"), so after unlocking, I tried to install TWRP on it at first. Because of the technical problems this currently still involves, looking for a solution, I stupidly flashed an incorrect boot.img on my device (originating from this thread that was about another MI5 ROM version). Now the device still works again after a factory reset, but without any Wifi features (Wifi connection, thethering).

Does anyone know how to fix this? I couldn't find any resource linking to another boot.img (I guess I'd need one for 7.3.4 Global) so far and I'm not familiar with Xiaomi phones enough to help myself otherwise.

thanks, r.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bWTPdI
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire