lundi 27 juin 2016

Why does my galaxy s7 edge lag after reboot?

T his is something I have been dealing with for 3 months and I'm fed up...

About once every week or two, I turn off my device for a few hours to give it a rest. However, every... single... time I power on or reboot my device, my phone greats me with SIGNIFICANT amounts of lag just after boot.

Eventually in a few hours everything runs smooth, but when I boot or reboot my device will lag behind nearly 500 to 3000 milliseconds.
Just now I pressed my power key and it took my phone nearly 10 whole seconds to turn off or react to any hardware keys. And I'm just coming off smart switch so I have no installed apps. So I'm as clean as stock, but I've still had issues like this since day1

Does anyone hear have any earthly idea why my s7 lags for hours if I reboot/boot?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/291LGTM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire