mercredi 1 juin 2016

SPD Factory Upgrade Download unable to detect my device

Hi, good day...

Recently, I rooted my phone successfully, installing xposed framework and modules, but I was messing around the system files then I rebooted my device and now it is currently stuck on boot. I have the exact rom downloaded from needrom.com but my problem is everytime start downloading using "SPD Factory Upgrade Download Toolkit", it appears that my phone is not detected, it's just nothing happens. I have already installed the drivers, uninstalling them and installed it again to make sure I have the right drivers, but nothing works. The drivers seems to be working though, since I rooted my phone successfully. I cannot also get into the recovery mode, I am not sure why. :confused: also, the usb debugging was not tick on does it matter? I found some posts online that it is not really necessary. By the way, my device name is Cloudfone Q305E. This device might not familiar, but I hope I can get some help just to install the working rom...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XRdRqI
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire