mardi 28 juin 2016

Samsung note 4 gear problem

hi all hope anyone can help me with this big issue let me just start by saying all software is at the latest update since today and there is no hardware problem since i did test it

ok so here is the problem since 6.0.1 came out with this new type password lock i had this issue right i use my gear 2 with my Samsung note 4 even as a trusted devise to easy unlock the devise but say i go to sleep and the next morning i wake up and the gear is still connected via Bluetooth and there was no like out of range or is in the night it was disconnected and reconnected nothing like that but when i wake up and try to unlock the devise i have to put in my password again and then its fine the whole day since when i unlock it till i go to sleep no putting the code in again now what i think is that every new morning like 12am it might do this but not so cause the one day i had to call my mom just after 12 and there was still no unlock code asked so i have no idea why this is not always unlocked and why i have to put in the password at least once a day and this is excluding when i remove my battery and put in a full one im talking just as my battery is on standby say 50% and the next morning i have to put in the code and then resume using the devise


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2901nfH
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire