lundi 27 juin 2016

[Q] Partition corruption. Single folder cant be deleted.

Hi all. I hope this is the right place to ask General android related questions.
I recently unlocked the boot loader and rooted my huawei p9 and installed twrp.
Once that was done. I went ahead and restored apps and data via the huawei Windows app.
However...

It seems like one of the folders in my data/data folder is corrupt.
I have tried deleting it with es root explorer. Root file manager to no avail. I am able to rename the folder and permissions.
The error I see in twrp is:

Updating partition details...
Error opening: '/data/data/renamedeleteapp/app_xwalkcore/Default/Cache/5de9a45e57c756c2_0' (No such file or directory)
...done

So I presume it's a partition issue.
I haven't been able to find any guides for similar. A full format Or wipe doesn't work either.

Of anyone can shed some light that would be great.
Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28Vz2SN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire