samedi 25 juin 2016

No deep sleep (always awake) after 1.80 update

Fully stock, no root. Had no issues with deep sleep before update. Updated from 1.30 to 1.80 via OTA and the issue has started.

After the fresh reboot device works fine and I can see that it goes to sleep via battery history.

Then I plug it to a charger overnight, unplug it in the morning and since then it will no longer go to sleep. Stats shows 100% awake. This can be fixed by another reboot.

So, I have to reboot every time I unplug it from the charger in the morning.

I didn't install any apps or change any settings since updating from 1.30 to 1.80.

Battery usage details shows that Android System is keeping the device awake and eating the most of the battery.

I really don't want to perform the hard reset and see if it would address the problem.

Any other suggestions?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28WG7qE
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire