samedi 25 juin 2016

[INFO FOR PORTING] Surnia socket and adreno similar device!

HI GUYS I'VE FOUND A SIMILAR DEVICE FOR SURNIA!
It's the Xiami Redmi 2 , it have the same Socket and the same gpu , the same amount of ram and internal memory.
the display change a little but i think it's not a problem.
I'm not an experienced developer and i can't try to port because i've not experience in porting for the moto e.
i think someone with more experience than me can try to port the MIUI from the Redmi 2.

here the specs:


  • 4.7" perfect IPS display, 1280x720 resolutiton, 312 PPI
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quadcore 64-bit 1.2 GHz processorI
  • 1GB RAM, 8GB flash memory (can be extended to 32GB)I
  • Cortex A53 structure, 1.5 times faster than A7I
  • Adreno 306 GPUI
  • 8 mega pixel rear camera, 2 mega pixel facing cameraI



from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28UpxEv
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire