dimanche 26 juin 2016

How to root OxygenOS 3.0.2

Hi

I am new to the OnePlus 2. When I bought it, stock 5.1.1 installed, I downloaded and installed the latest Marshmallow stock build via an OTA update. I then followed the official OnePlus video guide on unlocking the bootloader and rooting the device. I successfully unlocked the bootloader, flashed TWRP and then went on to flash SuperSU. Unfortunately, then device did not reboot - and I was soft-bricked, stuck on the boot animation. I am not sure what went wrong here.
In order to un-brick and recover my device, I downloaded the latest Marshmallow OxygenOS 3.0.2 zip from OnePlus. I was able to get this onto my device and I flashed it successfully in TWRP, and all is well.

My questions are:
1) Having flashed the latest stock, Marshmallow OxygenOS 3.0.2, will my bootloader still be unlocked?
2) Will I still have TWRP recovery, or stock recovery?
3) How can I successfully root?

Thank you in advance :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/291bIc3
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire