dimanche 26 juin 2016

D802 Bootloop Issue after root [NEED HELP]

Hey guys.
I'm issuing a serious bootloop problem with my D802. I need help.

How things evolved, listen my story.
1- I was using Bliss ROM 6.4 , after a new update my cellular data connection lost. So I back to stock lollipop.
2- I back to D80230c with using LG G2 Stock Firmware (Go Back to Stock) http://ift.tt/1aoALh4 method. I got a KDZ file and I flash it.
3- Then I used [TOOLS] One Click ROOT+TWRP Recovery for Lollipop Stock Firmware http://ift.tt/295WaRp to get root and TWRP.
4- Lastly, script broke on somewhere and my g2 stuck at bootloop.
- When I connect the phone to computer with usb cable, I am getting bootloop. [ LG logo keeps appearing in every 2 or 3 seconds. ] and it keep going.
- When I connect the phone to the charger with usb cable, I am still getting bootloop (lg logo thing) 5 or 6 times then I see Firmware update screen. Lastly, phone get stable and it holds firmware update screen as long as it charged.
-When I disconnected the phone from charger and connect to computer, it begin to restarting and bootloop continues.

Most importantly, my phone does not respond, if its not connected to computer or charger. I mean, it should connect to computer or charger with usb cable to respond hardware key commands. ( download mode, recovery mode, or hardware key control mode ) Btw hardware key control mode is korean language)

I tried LG PC Suite resolve update errors , I tried .tot and .dkz method for flashing rom. ( Device goes to bootloop when transferring data begin from computer.) These methods are failed for me. I did not try fastboot mode.

Maybe someone can help mw, I issuing this kind a problem in three years of android user.

Sorry my English :/


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28X5Bpp
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire