dimanche 27 mars 2016

Unlocking my T-Mobile Galaxy S6 edge + to Verizon Possible?

All,

First off, I want to get it out there that this question has nothing to do with rooting and / or flashing custom ROMs. I have recently acquired a T-Mobile S6 Edge Plus recently and am desperately trying to get it unlocked to Verizon, is this possible? Without issue for me to get this process done? Will I lose an quality, features? service disruptions? any instability and reliability whatsoever? Is this a fruitless endeavor? Waste of my money? I get that GSM vs. CDMA are operating on 2 different bands, but I have also heard that this doesn't cause any issues. Please help me, I really want to use my beast of a phone on Verizon's network since that is my carrier and don't plan on changing to a GSM carrier anytime soon. Thoughts? Suggestions? Also, who would be a reliable source or mom and Pop shop that I can go to in Chicagoland? I don't want to do this Unlock business online if I can help it. Any ideas on how much this service will cost me? $40? or would it be closer to $100? Last I heard, even if I went it got it unlocked to CDMA, I would lose Internet service period. Is this a true statement? (FYI, I understand there are no issues from unlocking within and between AT&T to T-Mobile and vice versa.) But GSM to CDMA is another story.

Thanks for reading folks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RECSyj
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire