dimanche 27 mars 2016

S7 Edge - Boot Loop after first reboot! Samsung Galaxy SM-935F - bootloop boot fail

Hi all, I just received my s7 Edge -( Samsung Galaxy SM-935F ) :)
I booted up, finished the initial set up, and rebooted...
Ever since, I'm stuck in bootloop. :(

Super frustrating, as the device is brand new, no root and no custom rom installed!
I'd prefer not to send it in, because I'd be left without a working mobile for the time... :/

I tried to flash latest stock rom (from sammobile.com) via latest odin, but no luck...

I do get in recovery. Here i've:
1. wiped cache partition
2. did a factory reset

but still no luck. :(

I also tried to recover to stock rom with SMART SWITCH for pc... still no luck. :(

When I'm in recovery, and hit 'Reboot system now" I can see the following error:
Quote:

"E:failed to mount /data (invalid argument)"
for a millisecond just before jumping in boot loop again.

Any ideas are really appreciated! :/ Thank you


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pTllg9
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire