vendredi 25 mars 2016

How to apply VPN settings to a particular app and not the whole device's internet?

Hi all,
Greetings !
Having to reside in India is a wonderful experience in itself. But there is always more to be asked for.
There is a music service in US and other major countries called Pandora Radio. It's an amazing service to have. But due to some limitations it's not available in my country.
Thanks to all developers and hackers out there, they have made an xposed patch to be able to run Pandora in India. Back when I was using Jelly Bean, this worked like a charm. But now in Android 6.0, those same apps just dont allow me to use it here saying it's not available in my country. So what I did was use a VPN app and viola, its working. But then, India specific apps are broken when connected to the VPN saying this is not available in US. So if I use Pandora, I will not be able to use Hotstar( the India specific app). Please suggest something !


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1LOfFOb
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire