vendredi 2 septembre 2016

WIFI Trouble

Hello guys .. so I just got my N6P four days ago .. when I first opened it and tried to connect to my home WIFI network .. it refused to do so .. it didn't even detect my network no matter how close I'm to the router .. and strangely it detected every single WIFI network around my house .. all of them .. I tried lots of things including an early factory reset "I think I've made the fastest factory reset in history after only half an hour opening the box LOL :D " and it didn't work .. I received 4 security updates using my data and it didn't work .. It didn't actually detect the network except for when I changed the network name from the router's page "It was on marshmallow back then"
Now I thought that it got fixed and everything was alright .. I received the official Nougat update the day after this and all worked so fine .. until I disconnected my router and re-opened it .. the mobile didn't detect the network .. AGAIN !
and again it was detecting all the networks around us .. so I changed the network name again and it worked !
now as you can imagine .. this happened with me another 3 times in the past three days .. and it's really annoying .. the mobile is just fantastic but this issue gets under my skin .
any help guys ?
thanks in advance


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bLBsIk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire