samedi 3 septembre 2016

Two hard bricked Alcatel Pixi 3(4) and no solution works

I was handed two of these Alcatel Pixi 3 phones, they were having issues with the chip, they would not connect to the provider. I made the big mistake of offering to run Alcatel's Mobile Upgrade Tool to upgrade the firmware first thing and see if the problem would go away.

After following the instructions from the software, the upgrade tool worked (or seemed to work) correctly, the phone turned off and never turned on again.

Having the other one still working, I backed it up using the readback option of SP Flash Tool, then I tried to upgrade it with Alcatel's Mobile Upgrade Tool, but in a different OS, and the result was just the same.

For about three months I have kept these bricked phones, have downloaded and tried about every single manual/tutorial/whatever I find in web searches. I have run out of options and not a single solution has worked, the phones just stay the same.

The situation right now is, phones are still detected by the low-level tools, I seem to be able to write into the phones internal memory, and that's it.

Under Linux, I can see the phone has a serial interface that normally appears as ttyACM0 under /dev. Listening to it, it outputs the word "READY" several times before disconnecting and registering again to do the same.

In this state, I can only use the SP Flash Tool.

The phone has a label inside with the following information:
4013M
TCL Communication Ltd.
4013M-1AAVCL3
Has anybody got some dump that should work with this phone? I find solutions only for 4013D and 4013X, but not for my 4013M.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bKZwMV
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire