vendredi 2 septembre 2016

Touch not working properly - please help me

Yesterday, I flashed stock 4.4 YU5510A(Yureka Plus) ROM to my AO5510(Yureka) which was not working in my phone. Display was flashing up. When i flashed my Stock CM12.1 to my phone using fastboot along with erase commands. Now when i boot up my phone it works fine until i switch off screen or proximity sensor puts screen off durning a active call, now when i turn on screen again touch dont work for lower portion of screen. It works on upper portion. If i restart phone it works fine until i again switch off screen.
Same in TWRP 2.8 touch works until i off screen
In twrp 3.0.0 touch not working
previously everything was fine
I tried everything
Flashing up every rom i got
CM11 CM12 CM12.1
got no solution
Help me please
I am living at long distance from my faimly, i need my phone to talk with them
Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

something like this
https://youtu.be/T1IZqA-verU


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bLBRKC
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire