jeudi 1 septembre 2016

Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 - NO SIGNAL (IMEI/IMEISV:null/null;Baseband Version:Unknown)

Hello everyone,

As this is my first thread, and I have been reading previous assists based on IMEI fixing and couldn't find the answer I am looking for, I really hope that the XDA community can help me fix my Galaxy S4 I9500. I will try to explain the problem the best I can, and I will create a list of every solution I have tried in the 3 week phone fixing saga I have.

1. The problem :
My friend decided he does not need this phone anymore, everything was fine with it except the battery was swollen(but I bought a new one so it doesn't matter). The day before he gave it to me, he accidentaly dropped it in the toilet and it couldn't boot. I opened the phone, cleaned it with alchohol and the phone booted up normally. The thing I noticed was that in the status bar the network symbol was replaced with No signal symbol. I tried 3 SIM cards and none worked. I decided to downgrade to 4.4.2 KitKat version and this is where everything went even worse. I used Odin to downgrade a firmware downloaded from sammobile.com, but I didn't create an /efs backup because I have flashed an Alcatel Idol 2 before and there were no problems with the IMEI or so. It turns out that Samsung devices are different and I am left with NO EFS BACKUP. I know, I should have checked what to do before flashing the device, but what's done is done. The device is doing everything great, there are no problems with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth either, except I cant connect to a network because IMEI is null/null and the Baseband is unknown. The thing is, I am not sure if the IMEI is wiped completely because of a hardware problem, or it's software related because of the /efs folder, because I am not a developer, but a civil engineer...

2. Solutions I've tried so far :
- Flashed many different Android versions;
- Flashed a Lollypop with adonis.pit with Re-partition checked on Odin;
- Tried writing an IMEI and repairing the EFS with Octoplus box;
- Tried flashing an EFS backup from my friend's Galaxy S4 I9500 ( IT IS ILLEGAL IN MANY COUNTRIES, NOT IN MINE, BUT I WANTED TO TRY AND CHANGE THE IMEI LATER SO IT WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM );
- Tried flashing with a IMEI_null_fix.tar.md5 file which i found on a forum and that didn't fix it either;
- Tried KIES to return the stock ROM but either it does not recognize my device, or it says that my device could not be initialized or so;
- Took the phone to service, but in my town the only service we have is not very professional and they didn't even know the IMEI null does not mean that I will have no wireless connection/bluetooth connection, so they didn't fix it either;
- Tried with EFS Pro, Terminal Emulator and programs similar to those, 3rd party and PlayStore ones;
- Maybe other things but I could not remember because I think I tried everything...

I don't know if the problem can be fixed, but deep inside me I hope that there is a solution, and I think this is the best place to search for help, because it is a great phone and I don't want to throw it away just like that.

Thanks in advance everyone, hope you can come up with a solution. :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2chIUtm
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire