vendredi 2 septembre 2016

Samsung cloud failed network error on app backup. Prepping before recall return.

I've tried every scenario to get this part of the Samsung cloud backup (App Data) on my Note 7 to work, but it keeps failing at around the 76% mark. I've even deleted more than a few apps, optimized the ram and or whatever is included in the "Device Maintenance settings", and gone on to boot my phone into bootloader mode or whatever it's called when one holds down the Power, home, and volume up button to wipe cache.

I've deleted all bloat where for that matter as well. Anyone else running into this problem? If you have, and have fixed it. Please offer a solution fix please. I'd like the switching over to a new Note 7 to be as seamless as possible like many other's that are gonna be in the same predicament are.

I'm certain that I am not the only person with this problem. So please please post logical suggestions and fixes. We'd rather not have this thread bloated with me too's before a solution is found. Gotta get this thing returned soon. Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bWQAAi
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire