samedi 3 septembre 2016

[QUESTION] How Do I Get SW/HU Controls To Work With 3rd-Party Players (e.g. VLC)

Another day, another question...

Has anyone been able to get SW/HU controls to work on any other players besides the default one on 5.1.1 ROMs? I've tried XposedMTC and the CarService application, but XposedMTC does not work at all, probably due to it only being compatible up to 4.4.4, and CarService starts up a completely different music player. There was an option to get the SWC to work with Spotify, but that didn't work at all. I am guessing that my Android version is too new? I also tried different music players, such as VLC and PowerAmp (which has been confirmed to work using CarService), but had no success in getting that to work either. Anyways, if anyone has any tips/tricks/guides, I am willing to do it. Even if it involves having to mess around with some system files, as I really like the CM13 music player. :P


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bMP1Ka
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire