samedi 24 septembre 2016

PLEASE help! Bootloop issues

Hey guys, I was gifted a transformer tf700t, well I tried doing custom ROM's or some **** or tried putting a new OS on it, and now it's all ****ed up. It tries to boot into "Cromi-K" or some ****, but I can go into recovery I think it's called and use TWRP or the other popular one and flash images, only I don't know what images to flash to just get it back to stock, and every image I try it fails to flash it.. even after I clear cache and clear everything else. All I want is it back to stock and running again. I'll pay like $10 BTC if that's allowed if someone can help me. I also dont know anything about using commands from the PC and pushing it to the tablet.. so..

If you can help, my Skype is: Goldstingz

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cC1Ggx
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire