samedi 3 septembre 2016

MMS Issue with One Particular Contact

I'm on AT&T running AOSPA 6.0.3. I've had an MMS group chat with 3 co-workers (4 including myself) going for several months with no issue until a few days ago. I know this dude has a Samsung/Android phone of some sort and is on Verizon. I can receive images from him, but not text. I have tried changing/resetting my APN but it doesn't seem to do anything. The other 2 people in the group receive his and my messages with no issue. Again, it's just MMS text I can't receive from one particular contact. We can SMS each other no problem. I thought maybe there could be some tower issues and it'd fix itself in a day or so, but now it's been nearly a week. This is by far the weirdest issue I've ever encountered.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c3efkv
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire