vendredi 2 septembre 2016

I need a basic rundown of rooting benefits.

I recently bought a Moto X Pure from an XDA Member which should be here at the beginning of next week.
I used to own a GS5 which as you know is pretty locked down. Locked bootloader, hard to root, if you updated you're screwed, ect. So! I've been out of the rooting game for a while now and only really dipped my toes in to begin with.

My question is, can anyone explain the basics and benefits of a rooted device? Specifically, Xposed Framework/Modules, Root detection with Android Pay, and maybe some things that i've gotta try out with a fully unlocked android device. I plan to install an AOSP ROM but im gonna try out stock Moto X first and see how i like it.

Another short question I have regarding Android Pay, i've heard that some root techniques make Android Pay not work, some are fine, some custom ROMs wont work, AOSP roms will, can somebody clarify all this for me?

Thanks guys, you're always helpful. Glad to be back.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cln7Rw
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire