jeudi 1 septembre 2016

How long did you wait till you rooted?

Just got my first OP3 a week ago and switched from a old and dated Samsung S 5 rooted with More. I can say I loved the freedom of the ROM and back in the day it took some flashes to find what worked best....but now with the OP3 and the freedom to flash to my heart's content, I'm a little hesitant. I feel I should let stock settle in a bit before I get all flashy. Even let One make good with the needed updates (3.5) before I go to some experimental.

So......how long have you waited till you dive right in. And how was you experience? How long did you go outside of stock before you returned? Or have you never looked back?

I would appreciate your Input and review and if or you feel you just needed something available like the OP3 to fix that flashaholic in all of us.

Cheers:highfive:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2chJDuj
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire