vendredi 2 septembre 2016

[HELP] App Drawer is empty (sometimes 1 or 2 apps)

I'm using the Google Now Launcher which I've used on all my Android phones for the past 4 years.

I installed it on my Note 7 and it was working fine until a few hours ago.

However, now when I click on the App Drawer, the normal white screen pops up but instead of being populated with apps, it is either empty or showing just 1 or 2 apps.

I have tried clearing data and the cache for the launcher. Uninstalling and reinstalling. Switching to TouchWiz and then back again but nothing is working.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I am not rooted btw.

Solved: It was Secure Folder - they don't play nicely together. I uninstalled Secure Folder. Restarted the phone and enabled Google Now Launchers and it works perfectly!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bRR9uM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire