jeudi 1 septembre 2016

Fingerprint scanner lag

Anyone notice it takes about 3 seconds to get to the home screen from off by pressing the fingerprint scanner? Is it just me? When I press the home button it takes about 1 to 2 seconds for the screen to turn on. Then I get a choppy animation for another 1 or 2 seconds before getting to the home screen. How about you. Can you guys press on your home button and count how long it take to gets to the home screen? Sometimes I count to 5...

Im a bit concerned since I'm also experiencing frame drops with my Gear VR and that never happened with my s6e or my s7e.

Need to know if it's common or if it's my device.

Sent from my note 7, my pixel C or my oneplus 3 depending on how I'm feeling!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bIbiWV
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire