samedi 24 septembre 2016

Before Root/Custom ROM 250mbps after 36?

Hello, my device is an HTC ONE M8, S-on, Rooted, TWRM recovery. I have tried a dozen different roms and ways to boot my phone and i absolutely am baffled and confused why my speed is lacking. Every single ROM i try i get from 8mbps to 36mbps. Before i rooted my device i was getting over 250mbps(I pay for 350). I have tried all kinds of things and am about to entirely give up on my device being mine, slapping the shackles back on her, and dragging her through the dirt of... STOCK. Anyways, jokes aside i really need help with fixing this issue alongside every ROM i did try had some kind of bugs here or there. One i was very very fond of was teh SLIM Rom. Tried versions 6.0 and 4.4.4 6.0 was great but it lagged(another issue, dont know why all android 6.0 versions lag on my phone, yes im making sure ROMS are device compatible). 4.4.4 i love but every time i factory reset with TWRM and reinstall it has a new problem and the previous is gone. first it was calendar crashing on boot, then it was wifi not even turning on. I'm getting off topic of course as this issue is better suited directed towards the developers of that ROM. My issue is that no matter what ROM i use for 6.0 i get wifi speeds absolutely horrible compared to what i use to get and the phone will lag and drain battery super super fast on 6.0 even using ROMS that claim their 6.0 saves more battery than standard. Currently i have no ROM installed and just TWRM. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

To add real details::: The wifi is considerably slower than i use to get after rooting and installing custom ROMS. My wifi also on many roms i tried will refuse to connect to my router on my desk. i have a 5.0 and 2.4 band router. If i tried connecting to the say 2.4 after trying 5.0 in the list it'd anounce 5.0 was disabled and not even connect to 2.4 and vice versa. Also as a side note whenever i try android 6.0 ROMS my device screams to a hault in speed even when ROM devs claim it's faster to use their ROM than the default provided by HTC. not to mention serious battery drain.

If you need information list it, if you have recomendations or questions please state them.

*Edit: Here's a photo, i managed to get into the files of my phone. They all start out with the blue icon but every time i refresh it "fixes" some of them. also the downloads folder is empty and when i try to add files it says my phone isnt responding. Debugging is on.

*Also a bit of random info on a hail mary. My computer slows down a ton and the file explorer crashes upon opening when my phone is plugged in via USB. If my phone is plugged in the file manager locks up. If i try to "force" open a file in my phone it blue screens my computer. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. My ps is sabertooth r2.0 990fx, 8350 cpu, r9 290, 1,300w psu, 16GB dual channel RAM.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cC1Apb
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire