samedi 25 juin 2016

YT3-X90F - SSH port forwarding on port under 1024 - BusyBox DropBear

Hey there,

I recently bought the Yoga Tab 3 Pro. Pretty thing, really good and easely root with your advices.

[YT3-X90F / Android 5.1 / Build S100330_160328]

Now I really want to do something specific, I want to : Connect with SSH on server with Port Forwarding on the port 80.
On Linux I just have to :
Code:

sudo ssh user@server -L 127.0.0.1:80:192.168.1.20:80
and it's OK.
On my tablet it's lot of more difficult.

That's what I already try :

1 - Juice SSH with port forwarding
2 - Install BusyBox and DropBear to run ssh command on terminal

1 - KO, it not seems to have fonction to ask root acces and so bind port under 1024 (Idem on Other SSH app from the Android Market)
2 - I'm a little lost with thoses library : I've receive the PIE error when i try to run ssh command "error: only position independent executables (PIE) are supported."

I read some thread (That i can't share with you because i'm newbies on XDA forum) but without succed to resolve myself the problem...

Anyone here as already succed to do something like that ?

Thank you in advance help !


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28TDplW
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire