samedi 25 juin 2016

How to Root my Xperia Z2 D650X ?

Hello all,

First, i would to excuse me for my english (i'm french), but i want your help, some one told me than this forum is the best, that why i'm her.

So i have a sony xperia Z2 since maybe 2 years but never root because it was particulary hard with this model (D650X). Today i have on my phone some application than i can't delete (maybe virus ?) so i want to root this for delete these app and begin to play a little bit with my phone. :)

I already try to root the phone, few minutes ago but no success.

I have install KingRoot, but it was in chinese, so i click on the only button and then nothing appen.
I read the suite of the tutorial, i have install Recovery.apk and BusyBox, but when i click on "install recovery", he told me that he don't found busybox file (or something like that). When I open Busybox : a error message to tell me there is a problem with the super user mod, try to desable this, desinstall the app then reinstall and repass to super user but, same problem...

So that why i'm here.

Can you help me ?

(Android version : 6.0.1)

Thank you. ;)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28Upnx5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire