vendredi 25 mars 2016

Very interesting problem...

Using a verizon note 5, marsmallow,with metropcs. ALL works as should. Excellent service, sms, mms even the my metro app. Hotspot works but with a weird problem... so I can connect every device in my house to my hotspot, except one connects and then says no internet. I can connect an Xbox 360, multiple laptops, 2 smart tvs, wiiu,tablets, and then the problem child, Amazon fire stick. It says connected, shows full bars for coverage, then it shows not connected to the internet. I've tried the old lollipop dhcp, I've tried 2.4ghz and 5ghz. To no avail, I cannot get it working for the life of me. I've tried tmobile apn and metro apn... now the weird thing is I can use my wife's note 5 from Verizon with verizon service and it connects and streams just fine. Just my Verizon note 5 with metropcs service, won't connect to that one device. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :confused:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Urcv6b
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire