vendredi 25 mars 2016

TD Bank and Samsung Pay

I'm really interesting in using Samsung pay, but unfortunately my credit union doesn't support, and probably will not for a very long time. I can't even use android pay. My wife and I were already talking about getting a second account somewhere and I'm wanting one that works with Samsung pay (might as well). She doesn't want Wells Fargo because oh how they ar ed handling her sister's identity theft situation.

I can't find anything up to date on if TD Bank is supported. I know the official list doesn't show it but several article from end of last year say they are going to be supported a long with 14 other institutions. Anyone have a definite answer? I called customer service and the person didn't even know they supported apple and Android pay (says they do on website).

Also is there a better recommendations than TD Bank?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UPRxNR
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire