dimanche 27 mars 2016

Stuck on Google Logo after a Nand Restore

Sooo heres the breakdown, i was on pure nexus with kylo kernel, i wanted to try benzo, so i made a nand backup of my phone, checked every box, ( Im on Twrp 3.0.0.1) , flashed gapps and AK kernel. Went through the whole set up. Played with it for an hour realized it wasnt for me, so i decided to hop back in twrp and restore my backup.. again rechecked everything i wanted to resotore. system,cache,image, etc. all boxes. and it when it finished it didnt even ask me if i wanted to clear anything or reboot. it just reboot on its own

So now when it boots, i get a google logo and when i hopped in twrp again to see what went wront, it ask for a password that i never even set on Purenexus OR on Benzo, never activated pin, or password or fingerprint on any. Im well aware that these must be removed before backing up roms to avoid these issues, but my problem is i never had it yet Twrp is asking for a password. I hope i dont have to erase my phone :( can anyone help?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1LT9poi
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire