dimanche 27 mars 2016

Soft Brick S6 Edge G925I -

I am trying to resurrect a friends S6 Edge G925I.

After he bricked it to a certain extent, I managed to get download mode and recovery working on it again. I have tried every combination of stock ROMS, Kernels, Bootloaders you name it.

The main thing to mention is that since he gave it to me, every time it is turned on you get the S6 Edge powered by android screen, then no samsung logo, just a black screen with a fading in and out blue light.

But I am now left with a device that will no matter what Sammobile downloaded firmware i use or custom rom I use, I can not get it to load into the O/S. When I do have some success it will lockup on the Android is Upgrading.... Optimizing Apps.... and that is where it will stay. Left it there for 3 days lol.

The only ROM I have managed to get to boot is the flaky CM13 S6 Edge Unofficial one that almost nothing works on.

If anyone has an EFS backup or a full Nandroid backup they would be willing to share that would be fantastic.

I live in Brisbane, Australia if anyone has it locally.

Please help lol


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1LT9pVA
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire