lundi 28 mars 2016

[ROM][6.0/MM][jem] Tweaked & toolchain'd CM

Quote:

I'd like to start this out by stating that these are personal builds. I'm not trying to compete with @transi1's developer prowess; on the contrary, I feel he's done a fantastic job with TWRP 3.0.0 and porting CM13 over to the kindles, and he's part of the reason why I'm motivated to do this side project. I'm releasing these for the purpose of bettering the Marshmallow experience on our aging kindles. I want to see if a different build configuration will help improve performance and reduce lag. I'm also wanting to learn my way through the nuances of ROM development, so I intend on starting small. :)
Quote:

READ THIS BEFORE PROCEEDING ANY FURTHER
I don't intend to fray any circuits when I compile these builds. However, there's always a chance that something could really go wrong and inadvertently damage your device. In such an event, I (and the awesome XDA community) will try our best to help get you back up and running. However, please don't try to sue me if your device:
  • doesn't work as a result of flashing this;
  • initiates a nuclear meltdown, or;
  • doesn't permit your alarm clock to function normally.
By flashing, you automatically assume responsibility for any loss of data, functionality, or facial hair. Although a 10% tip would be nice if it started printing out money. ;)
Downloads [coming soon]
Features [empty for right now]
Changelog in post #2
Credit where credit is due
  • @Hashcode, because we wouldn't have CM on our kindles at all without him. :)
  • @BuQQzz for some mentoring & advice
  • @transi1 for porting CM13 and providing some useful fixes for build errors

XDA:DevDB Information
[jem] Tweaked & toolchain'd CM, ROM for the Amazon 7" Kindle Fire HD

Contributors
monster1612, Hashcode, transi1, BuQQzz
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Status: Testing

Created 2016-03-29
Last Updated 2016-03-29


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21QvmWV
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire