dimanche 27 mars 2016

Question on Charging Cable

Awhile ago, I'd connected a USB extension cable to the charger that came in the box, and then to the cable that came into the box. In otherwords: Power>charger>USB Extension>Charging Cable. I've always gotten this message about my phone being able to charge faster if connected to a different charger because of it. I'm assuming it's because of the USB 2.0 Extension cable, which was a cheap one I'd gotten off monoprice. It still charges, slowly but surely. I do not use Fast Charging, because I have a ZeroLemon battery which does not support it.

Would I be able to just get a different USB extension cable to fix my charging issue and if so, can someone explain what type of extension cable to look for? Or, are there longer charging cables that support fast charging (should I swap out my battery for the stock one)?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21Oo71O
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire