jeudi 24 mars 2016

Nexus 5 bootloop. Can't access stock recovery

My Nexus 5 started bootlooping suddenly. I havent rooted my nexus5. I guess it will get fixed if I root it.
So I went to recovery mode and dead android guy came up with red exclamation and 'no command' shown. I pressed power+volUP but nothing happened. And also that screen doesnt stay for long, it will restart after few seconds and continue with the boot loop.
I tried cmd and entered "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img". The cmd shows
Target reported max download size of 1073741824 bytes
sending recovery <14582 kb> ...
OKAY [0.64S]
writing recovery...
OKAY [1.109s]
finished. total time: 1.754s
After this when I go to recovery mode, it still shows no command and starts bootloop again :(
PLEASE HELP


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MFJjzS
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire