dimanche 27 mars 2016

LG Logo w/ Slow Blinking Blue LED - LS996

I have a LS996 that's been running fine with T-Mobile for a few months. Today I had some APN problems and long story short, I'm in a bootloop/soft boot situation I don't know how to fix.

First of all, I have rootedsystem.img and a ZV9system.img images on the phone -- flashing them via the dd command and Send_Command.exe does no good and I'm still stuck at the LG Logo screen with a slowly flashing blue LED. I still have access via adb but am not sure how that will help me.

I also tried to upload a fresh rooted (and non-rooted) image via the adb push command and tried flashing those via the dd command without improvement.

Tried to reboot to recovery but it shows "No command." with a broken robot logo.

Will putting the ZV8 TOT over my ZV9 system hard brick it?

Any advice?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1LT4cwT
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire