vendredi 25 mars 2016

Kernel for LL with OC support

As every MM rom is plagued with countless bugs, I don't it very logical to stop LL development when everything related to MM isn't even working properly. What's even worse about that is that, some nice features (like OC) have emerged not a long ago, and there's no dev working anymore to bring them back to LL. Personally I refuse to use any MM rom due to the endless bugs and overall slowness.
What I'm trying to do is to build a kernel with basic custom features (faux audio, msm hotplug (or any other hotplug), intelliactive (or any other custom governor), usb keyboard, gpu OC and mainly cpu OC, which I was able to accomplish). However, using github, and all the coding stuff is really a pain. I know that I'm gonna face a lot of problems since I'm not even a dev, I just started this 3 days ago and the only knowledge I have is basically nothing. But, it'd be great if someone could help me, both for the good of the users and to speed up the development of this.

I'll be doing some research to make this go further, and, if I ever make a stable build, I'll be making a thread in the respective development section.
What I've done so far:
- Build it successfully without major errors :cool:
- Add cpu OC support (Thank you @zakee94 and @h2o64 for the commits)
To-do list:
- Fix no media playback (If someone could tell me if this is general and it's not just me, it would be nice)
- Add MSM Hotplug... or any other hotplug
- Add intelliactive governor... since I want this kernel to be perfomance-driven, this governor is so damnly good over any other gov.
- Add gpu OC and simple_ondemand as its governor.
- Add faux's sound control
- Add usb keyboard/mouse support
- Learn to use github, inb4 sorry for not posting source code

Consider me a beginner. I need your help, experienced guys.
P.S: If you try the test build, please be aware that this is a super-extremely-alpha version. It's intended only for feedbacks, so don't forget to backup your current kernel.

Attached Files
File Type: zip Test1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.30 MB)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Rl2VyM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire