samedi 26 mars 2016

Interactive governor tweaks

Hi everyone,

I've been reading this

http://ift.tt/1OnZn9b

and was wondering if anybody was interested and knew their way around to try and adapt these tweaks for our trusty htc ones?

Some n5x users (specifically those who tend to not game heavily or use the camera extensively) seem to reek performance boosts while also considerably extending SOT. The OP's tweaks got the attention (and as far as I know the support) of flar2 (elementalx kernel) considering he implemented the ability to apply profiles into his ex kernel manager specifically so the interactive governor settings could be applied more easily (unless I misunderstood something - correct me if I'm wrong on that). These tweaks can be made regardless of kernel or rom - the only prerequisite is the availability of the interactive governor. It may be something worth looking into and I'm willing to learn and test - I just kinda need someone to take me by the hand and help and explain because I feel a bit lost in regards to how to best proceed :silly:

What do you guys think?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Uuoks9
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire