vendredi 25 mars 2016

HELP : Phone asking for PIN instead of Fingerprints after MarshMallow update.

Hi,

I'm in need of help urgently!

Last week I had updated my Note 5 to MarshMallow and it was working fine. I remember the phone had never been off or restarted after the update until today when the battery ran out. Connected to charger and when I turned on the mobile it showed this message :

"Enter PIN instead of using fingerprint recognition after restarting device to protect fingerprints"

Now I've been unlocking screen using fingerprints from the time I got this phone. Unfortunately, I forgot the PIN and now I can't use fingerprints to unlock the screen. :( After a few failed attempts the wait time keeps increasing and now it has reached 30 minutes.

Is there anyway I can unlock my phone?

Please help ASAP!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SmgVqX
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire