lundi 28 mars 2016

Help! March OTA borked my N7!

Hello,

I really need your help and expertise.

I got the notification that I needed to update my N7 with the latest OTA security updates. I let it do its thing and noticed after some time that it was stuck on the Google logo. I tried restarting but nothing would work. I read what I could about some people tapping the back of their units and then working again but that unfortunately didn't work for me. I tried to start in recovery mode but that didn't work and then the power plus vol up. It tried to finish installing the update. But I soon got an error message with the Android guy laying on its back with a red arrow on its stomach saying only "Error" nothing more or less. Not sure what to do next, I tried to find info on suggestions but after about 5 minutes, it seemed to try to reboot and went right back to getting stuck on the Google logo.

I've never had any issues with this. It's stock (no root) and had the Marshmallow update on it running just fine. It's completely unusable now and I have no idea what to do to try to fix this. Any suggestions would be really helpful. Thanks so much!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1LVTGFc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire