samedi 26 mars 2016

Hello everyone! I have a very weird problem of in fastboot mode

Sorry, just noticed I posted in wrong place. Can admin move this to the correct one?

i want to upgrade my TF201 to unofficial rom from official rom.
I follow the instruction flash TWRP in fastboot mode.
This is the wired thing, in device manager, 'ASUS fastboot interface' was shown. In device & printer, it shown as 'fastboot' under unspecified category.
In CMD windows, it can return the serial number within the first 10 seconds (roughly) after Computer turned on(Yes, the PC, not tablet).
after a very short time, fastboot devices returns nothing, flash command returns 'waiting for any devices'.

I'm using 64bits windows 10. I tried both usb 3.0 and 2.0, same issue.


BTW, for people who encountered 'device not recognize' issue, pleas disconnect the keyboard.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Rm7Hw1
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire