lundi 28 mars 2016

data/local/temp/ zzz & zgo folder? is it safe to delete? (Huawei Honor Holly)

My workmate ask my help about her phone
it was huawei honor holly it pop up ads everywhere and even inside the setting
and installing unwanted apps like com.google.system.ss,
com.google.systemUI and many more
I guess those are all malware even I unistall it it always show up


I reboot the phone into recovery to wipe cache and factory reset

huawei honor holly has system partition check on the stock recovery option so I tried it
then it give me error
said the device was "rooted"
but its not rooted

so i think the malware root the device with user unaware


I root the phone to remove the malware
it only cure the lag and malware auto install
but when i restart it malware pop up again

while seeking the malware main program I saw there are so may files in data/local/tmp can i delete it?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 12903792_994634510618678_2105927369_o.jpg Views: N/A Size: 76.6 KB ID: 3700076  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1USapM4
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire